Terms & conditions
The following legally binding agreement apply between the Player (YOU), and Florijn Casino (the online casino), with respect to the player's use of the services that are offered on the www.FlorijnCasino.com website.
Please read the agreement carefully and make sure you fully understand it’s contents. Every Player is obliged to personally accept any of the terms of this agreement to create an account at Florijn Casino and is bound during the whole time the Player’s account is active or the Player preserves his/her account.
Article 1. Definitions
Player's Account: an account with Florijn Casino that the Player can open in order to deposit money with which he/she can play when he/she wishes to use the services. Florijn Casino accepts only two player accounts per household/IP-address. In case of two active player accounts per household/IP-address the bank account for withdrawals should be different. Florijn Casino does not allow to open two player-accounts with the same bank account for withdrawals.
Services: the services provided by Florijn Casino, including the online offer of games of chance on the site. Player: a natural person who is older than 18, and in some countries 21 years of age with whom an agreement is concluded and who wishes to use the services as offered on the site.
Username and Password: The username and password that was created with the registration at the online casino. It will give the player access to use the software of the online casino.
Article 2. The Player's declarations and obligations
- The Player declares that he/she is of age.
- The Player warrants that by using the services he/she is not violating any laws that apply in the country where he/she resides.
- The Player guarantees that he/she is authorized to use the Services.
- The Player does not consider the services offensive, objectionable, unfair or indecent.
- The Player declares and guarantees that he/she will follow all instructions for the use of the services and that all the data that he/she provides during the registration process and in connection with his/her Player's Account are correct, up to date and complete. In the event of any changes to those data the Player will report such changes to Florijn Casino within 10 days.
- The Player guarantees that the moneys that he/she uses in connection with the services have been obtained legally, are fully at his/her disposal and are free of any limitations or obligations.
- The Player will not use the services for unlawful purposes or contrary to this Agreement.
- The Player will use the services exclusively for private purposes. The Player will not use the services for business and/or commercial purposes or as part of a professional or coordinated syndicate.
- The Player is obliged, regardless of whether or not he/she participates in the game, to observe the rules provided on the site and/or aimed at him/her, such as the company rules and rules of the game, and these General Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must provide Florijn Casino with his/her first name, surname and date of birth, as well as his/her residential address and the e-mail address that he/she will use to communicate with the site, and he/she grants Florijn Casino the right to process that data in connection with the use of the site by the Player.
- The Player is aware to risk losing real money by playing one of the games of chance at Florijn Casino.
- Players who create an account at Florijn Casino and play here, agree with these General Terms and Conditions and confirm that they will: – not act in the interest of a third party; – not play with money or resources which have been obtained from criminal activities or crime; – not use credit cards, bank accounts, bank cards or other means of payment for which they are not authorized or have not obtained legal authorization to use them. – not try to crack or hack the site, games or other parts of Florijn Casino or to make abuse of the code in any other manner; – not take part in or organizing possible criminal action against Florijn Casino, or one of its subsidiary companies and/or its players.
- Player does not allow any other person to use his/her player account for any prohibited or unlawful activity whatsoever, including but not limited to, fraud or money laundering.
- The use of another Player's user name and/or password is prohibited.
- The player is not colluding or attempting to collude or intending to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme with any other player in the course of any game the player plays or will play on the Online Casino.
- The player is not one of Florijn Casino’s officers, directors, employees, former employees, consultants or agents or of one of Florijn Casino’s affiliated or subsidiary companies, or suppliers or vendors, and the player is not any of their relatives as well (for the purpose of this clause, the term "relative" means spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling). In any event that the player have breached this prohibition, among others actions that will be taken against the player, the player will not be entitled to any of his/her winnings.
- The player has not previously held a Player Account which was suspended or terminated either by Florijn Casino or by any other online gaming operator.
- By opening of a Player Account the player will not provide any information or make any statement to Florijn Casino which is untrue, false, incorrect or misleading.
- The player is not allowed to use a disposable e-mail adres provider to create a player's account. Using any providers which promotes it's service as a disposable e-mail provider is not permitted. In case of a violation, the player therefore loses the right to have a player account and grants Florijn Casino the right to transfer the full balance in his/her player’s account to the casino.
- The player is not allowed to use a VPN, Proxy or any other protocol. It is not allowed to use these methods to create a player's account. In case of a violation, the player therefore loses the right to have a player account and grants Florijn Casino the right to transfer the full balance in his/her player’s account to the casino.
Article 3. The Player's failure to comply with his/her obligations.
- If the Player fails to comply with the obligations contained in Article 2, Florijn Casino will be entitled to terminate or dissolve the Agreement (or to have it terminated or dissolved) effective immediately. In this case the player grants Florijn Casino the right to transfer the full balance in his/her player’s account to the casino.
- If it appears that a Player is not of age he/she will lose the right to have an account and he/she hereby grants Florijn Casino the right to transfer the balance in his/her player’s account to the casino.
Florijn Casino reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions and specific game-related rules at any time and without notice to adjust or change. Florijn Casino does it’s best to inform it’s players when important changes occur in the General Terms and Conditions. However, the player is at any time responsible to check the General Terms and Conditions for any applicable changes. If a player, as a result of any applicable changes, no longer wishes to use the services of Florijn Casino he/she is free to have his/her credit withdrawn and close his/her player’s account.
In case player proceeds in using this website or the online casino without giving notice to the changes, Player automatically agrees to these changes. When the player does not agree with the changes that are made, Florijn Casino advises the player to withdraw his/her credit and close his/her account.
Article 5. The Player's rights in respect of his/her Player's Account
Insofar as the Player has complied with the terms contained in Article 2 he/she will be entitled to have the balance in his/her player's account transferred immediately to the bank account with which the Player has increased the balance in his/her Player's account. In case the player’s account has been increased by using a credit card, a bank account number is needed to withdraw the player balance. In that context Florijn Casino will not deduct from the balance any more than the reasonable bank charges.
Article 6. License to use the software
- Florijn Casino hereby grant to the player a personal non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to use the Software, for playing in the online casino, in accordance with the following provisions.
- The player is not permitted to:
-Translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software;
-Copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format;
-Sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement), the player’s license to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software;
-Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the Software; or -Enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass the security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the Online Casino or the site or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof
- The player does not own the Software. The Software is owned and is the exclusive property of the licensor, a third party software provider company, (the "Software Provider"). The Software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to Florijn Casino are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. The use of the Software does not give the player ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Software. This agreement applies only to the grant of the license to use the Software.
- The software is provided “AS IS" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. Florijn Casino hereby exclude all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). Florijn Casino does not warrant that the software will meet the player’s requirements.
- Florijn Casino does not warrant that the software will be non-infringing or that the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted or that any defects in the software will be corrected, or that the software or the servers are virus-free. In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software neither Florijn Casino nor the software provider will be liable to the player or any third party for any costs, expenses, losses or claims arising of or resulting from such errors. Florijn Casino further reserve the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant games from the software and the site and take any other action to correct such errors.
- The player hereby acknowledge that it is not in control of Florijn casino how the software is used by the player. The player loads and uses the software at his/her own risk and in no event shall Florijn Casino be liable to the player for any direct, consequential, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind
- You understand and acknowledge that, if there is a malfunction in a Game or its interoperability, any bets made during such malfunctioning shall be void. Funds obtained from a malfunctioning Game shall be considered void, as well as any subsequent game rounds with said funds, regardless of what Games are played using such funds.
- The software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or Florijn Casino. The player is not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
Article 7. Wagers and taxes
- The Player is not permitted to open or use more than two Player's Accounts per IP address/house address, or to use another Player's Player Account.
- The Player may add funds to his/her Player's Account only with iDeal, Paysafecard, Skrill, credit card or other payment method approved by Florijn Casino.
- A player cannot withdraw if he/she has not made any wagers. A player must always have his/her deposit used to wager at least once in order to be able to withdraw.
- The Player guarantees that the moneys that he/she uses in connection with the Services have been obtained legally, are fully at his/her disposal and are free of any limitations or obligations.
- In the event that an authorized payment by the Player is not honored in retrospect, any play transactions conducted by the Player will be cancelled and the outstanding profits and account balances will be forfeited.
- The Player will not be granted any loans.
- Florijn Casino registers every transaction and movement on the site. In the event of any discrepancy between the data that the Player believes he/she provided to Florijn Casino and the data registered in the database, the data contained in the database will be decisive.
- Before a transaction can be finalized in the form of a withdrawal to a player, the transaction is checked whether it is lawful and not in favor of “laundering” money.
- In the event of any disruption in the use of the site for which Florijn Casino is responsible, the Player will be entitled to complete the incomplete game later or to have his/her stake in the incomplete game or the profit registered up to that point credited, at Florijn Casino's discretion.
- The Player acknowledges that he/she is responsible for reporting income from games of chance to the local authorities. Florijn Casino does not report such income and does not withhold any part of such income to pay taxes.
- The Player is responsible for his/her own Player's Account and must keep confidential all the information with respect to his/her Player's Account.
- In the event of any dispute with respect to profit payments to which the Player believes he is entitled, the decision rendered by Florijn Casino will be decisive and binding on all parties.
Article 8. Security
- Florijn Casino only allows access to playing games on the Online Casino through secured networks using encryption of the user name and password. The player cannot play games on the Online Casino without passing the customer security login.
- The player may not use the Online Casino for any commercial use or on behalf of another person. Any use of the Online Casino by the player is for own private purposes only
- The player must keep it’s Username and Password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody. The player may not use anyone else's password. The player shall be responsible for all transactions conducted in relation to his/her Player Account using his/her Password. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering his/her correct Username and Password is assumed by Florijn Casino to be the player and all transactions where the Username and Password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
- The player will not allow any third party to use the player account to use the online casino and the player will not use any other person's player account or means of payment to access the online casino or the site or the Software.
- It is the player’s responsibility to ensure that he/she understands the rules and procedures of the games in the Online Casino and the use of online gaming in general before the player plays any such games.
- Florijn Casino is using the best methods available today for the encryption of the Username and Password information, and any other sensitive information transferred to and from the client application and the servers, thus securing the Player and Florijn Casino against manipulation attempts by a third party. The player will not break in, access or attempt to break in or access or otherwise by-pass the security. If Florijn Casino has a suspicion that the player has attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access or otherwise by-pass the security or the Software, Florijn Casino will be entitled to terminate with immediate effect the player’s access to the Online Casino and/or have his/her account blocked, and Florijn Casino reserve the right to inform the applicable authorities.
- Florijn Casino reserve the right to reasonably withhold any withdraw or winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to Florijn Casino’s satisfaction in order to ensure that payment of the winning amount is being made to the correct person. For this purpose, Florijn Casino further reserves the right, at it’s sole discretion, to demand that the player will provide Florijn Casino with a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of the player’s jurisdiction. Examples include the submission of certified copies such as a picture in color of a passport, driving license, bank statements, duplicates, debit cards or other credentials that are currently applicable.
Article 9. Protection of the Player
- A registered Player is able to configure in his/her account:
- establish a daily/ week/month deposit limit
- impose a playing ban for a definite or indefinite term
- A request to increase/decrease a deposit limit or extend/remove a playing ban will enter into effect immediately upon receipt and at the players own risk. Florijn Casino cannot be held responsible for any losses.
- Florijn Casino is not liable for any damage that ensues because the Player can use the Services in spite of a playing ban imposed or deposit limit established by the Player.
- Florijn Casino respects and protects the privacy of all Players.
- Florijn Casino makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all personal information that is provided will always be treated in confidence and will be used only for the purposes described in this Article.
- Florijn Casino will use the Player's data for purposes such as managing the Player's Account and/or resolving technical problems.
- Florijn Casino may also use the Player's e-mail address to inform him/her about promotions and special offers or to perform market research. The Player can indicate on the Site if he/she does not wish to receive such e-mails.
- Florijn Casino will not otherwise provide the Player's data to third parties without prior permission, unless it is required to do so on the ground of a statutory provision.
- The Site contains links to third parties' websites. Florijn Casino is not responsible for those third parties' compliance with privacy legislation.
Article 11. Responsibilities player
- Florijn Casino makes no representation or warranty with respect to the legality or otherwise of the accessing and use of the online casino in the player’s country of residence and it is solely the player’s responsibility to determine whether such accessing and use of the online casino by the player is legal. Florijn Casino further warrant in that respect that it does not intend to enable the player to contravene any applicable law.
- The player shall not transfer in any way whatsoever his/her rights under this agreement without Florijn Casino’s prior written consent.
- The player is fully responsible for all taxes, fees and other costs incidental to and arising from winnings resulting from use of the Online Casino
- It is the player’s responsibility to inform Florijn Casino of any changes to it’s registration details. Payments:
- The player agrees that Florijn Casino or a payment processing company on behalf of Florijn Casino will handle all financial account transactions ("Payment Processor"). The player hereby agrees that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that the player may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
- The player agrees to fully pay any and all payments due to Florijn Casino or any third party in connection with the player’s use of the Online Casino. The player further agrees not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of his/her due payments and in any such event the player will refund and compensate Florijn Casino for such unpaid payments including any expenses incurred by Florijn Casino in the process of collecting the player payment.
- Should the player wish to withdraw some or all of the players balance the player may select how much he/she wish to have paid back. It is our policy to refund withdrawals to the same account or mechanism that the original purchase was made where possible, up to the value of the players original deposit(s). The minimum withdrawal is €20. To make a withdrawal, the player must have made or make a minimum of one purchase in the players lifetime at FlorijnCasino. Applicable rules regarding limits on withdrawals and/or specific payment terms in relation to withdrawals of large amounts may be found at our FAQ.
- Player is aware and agrees that Florijn Casino may stop all available funds for withdrawals if the player account has been inactive for a year or no bets were placed during a year. This condition also applies to winnings of the progressive jackpots. This condition is not in conjunction with any other provision of these terms and conditions.
- The player accept that he/she is solely responsible for the supply and maintenance of all of the computer equipment and telecommunications networks and internet access services that the player need to use in order to access the Online Casino. Florijn Casino will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss caused to the player by the internet or any telecommunication service provider which the player have engaged in order to access to the Online Casino or to the Website.
- The player acknowledge that Florijn Casino’s random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played on Florijn Casino and the player accepts the outcomes of all such games. The player further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on the software and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail and the player acknowledges and agrees that Florijn Casino’s records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of the player’s participation in the Online Casino gaming activity.
- The player will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages Florijn Casino’s reputation or it’s software provider or any other related service providers.
- The player acknowledge that if the Player Account is opened the player will fully indemnify Florijn Casino and hold Florijn Casino harmless from and against all and any losses, costs, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities and damages however caused that may arise as a result of the player’s (a) entry, use, or reuse of the site or the Online Casino; (b) breach of any of the terms and provisions of this agreement. The player further agrees to fully indemnify, defend and hold Florijn Casino and it’s officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers harmless, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of this Agreement by the player, and any other liabilities arising out of the player’s use of the Online Casino or the Software.
- The player cannot withdraw if he has not made any bets. A player must always have his/her deposit used to bet at least once in order to be able to withdraw.
- It is strictly forbidden to make use of so-called bots or other (electronic) devices to place bets or play games so the outcome may be affected.
Article 12. Intellectual property rights
- The rights (including intellectual property rights) with respect to the Site and/or the Services, including the rights, texts, images, design, data files, photographs and other still and/or moving visual material, audio material, formats, software, trademarks (including domain names), data files and other materials (to be referred to below as the 'Information') vest in Florijn Casino and/or its suppliers or licensors.
- The Player is not permitted to make the Information available or to reproduce it, disseminate it and/or send it to third parties without prior written permission from Florijn Casino.
Article 13. Internet Service Provider
Florijn Casino will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for acts or omissions by the Internet Service Provider that the Player uses to gain access to the Services. Florijn Casino will not form part of any dispute between the Player and an Internet Service Provider, and any such dispute will not affect the Player's obligations as described in this Agreement.
Article 14. Reservation of rights
- Florijn Casino reserves, at it’s sole discretion, the right to:
- A. Refuse to register any applicant for registration on the site or the Online Casino;
- B. Refuse to accept any wager on the Online Casino;
- C. Change, suspend, remove, modify or add any game or tournament on the Online Casino.
- Florijn Casino reserve the right to make inquiries on the player, including credit checks, with third party credit and financial institutions, in accordance with the information the player have provided Florijn Casino with.
- In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, Florijn Casino’s decision will be final and binding.
- Florijn Casino reserve the right to reasonably withhold any withdrawals or winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to it’s satisfaction in order to ensure that payment of the winning amount is being made to the correct person. For this purpose, Florijn Casino further reserve the right, at it’s sole discretion, to demand that the player will provide Florijn Casino with a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of The player’s jurisdiction.
- In the event that Florijn Casino will suspect fraud or fraudulent activity on the players part or any of the players payments are charged back, Florijn Casino will have the right to withhold any withdrawals or winning amounts due to the payer and if necessary, to lawfully collect any payments owed by the player.
- In the event that Florijn Casino will suspect suspicious behavior, like counting cards at the live casino on the player’s part, Florijn Casino will have the right to withhold any withdrawals or winning amounts due to the player and if necessary, to lawfully collect any payments owed by the player.
- Florijn Casino may at any time without prior notice to the player terminate the use of the Online Casino and block the Player Account if it considers that the player is in breach of any of the terms and provisions of this Agreement or that the player is otherwise acting illegally. Florijn Casino will not be under any obligation in such circumstances to refund or otherwise reimburse the player for any of the funds in it’s Player Account.
- Florijn Casino reserve the right, at it’s sole discretion, to offer and advertise from time to time promotions, bonuses or other special offers and each such offer will be subject to specific terms and conditions which will be valid for a limited period of time. In connection with the specific terms of the above promotions, bonus and special offers, Florijn Casino further reserve the right to withhold any withdrawal amount from the players account which will be in excess of the player’s original deposit. In addition, Florijn Casino reserve the right to withhold or otherwise decline or reverse any withdrawals or winning amount or amend any policy in the event that Florijn Casino suspect that the player is abusing or attempting to abuse any of the following: (i) bonuses; (ii) other promotions; or (iii) specific policy or rules determined in respect of an existing game or a new game.
- Florijn Casino will attempt to accommodate the player’s request regarding the payment method and currency of payment of the player’s Withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, Florijn Casino may process and pay Withdrawals in a different payment method than the one requested by the player, such as through different Payment Providers, a bank draft or wire transfer. Similarly, in certain cases, the currency of the player’s withdrawal may not be the currency in which the player’s deposit was made or that was otherwise requested by the player.
- Florijn Casino reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person without notice and the player will be deemed to consent to such assignment.
Article 15. Force majeure
Neither party will be obliged to comply with any obligation if he/it is prevented from doing so as a result of force majeure. Force majeure is taken to include a non-attributable breach on the part of suppliers and/or other third parties that Florijn Casino uses.
Article 16. Maintenance
Florijn Casino is entitled to take its system out of service or limit it (temporarily or permanently) in the event that it is necessary to do so in order to perform maintenance on or to modify the Site, without that giving rise to the Player having any right to compensation from Florijn Casino.
Article 17. Guarantee
Florijn Casino has put together the content of this website with the greatest care. Florijn Casino offers it’s website and the associated content on an “as-is” basis as far as law permits, excluding potential explicit or implied warranties, commitment or indemnities of any kind including (but not limited by) the exclusion of guarantees regarding the legality of (property) rights, transferability, good quality, goal appropriateness and not violating property rights or rights of other parties. Florijn Casino does not guarantee that:
- The website will work without interruptions,
- The website will be free of errors or that errors can be resolved.
- The website and/or it’s systems cannot be accessed by third parties in an illegal way.
Article 18. Indemnification
The Player fully indemnifies Florijn Casino and its employees, board members, licensees, licensors, services providers, distributors, subsidiaries and partners (including affiliates) against any possible claims brought by third parties that in any way ensue from and/or are related to his/her use of the Services.
Article 19. Notices
- The player agrees to receive communications from Florijn Casio in an electronic form. Electronic communications may be posted on the pages within the site and/or the messages/help files of the player’s client application, and/or delivered to the player’s e-mail address. All communications in either electronic or paper format will be considered to be in "writing" and to have been received no later than five business days after posting or dissemination, whether or not the player has received or retrieved the Communication. Florijn Casino reserves the right, but assume no obligation, to provide communications in paper format.
- Any notices required to be given in writing to us or any questions concerning this Agreement should be addressed to: email@example.com
Article 20. Duration and termination
- Florijn Casino is entitled to dissolve the Agreement in certain cases
- The Player may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving notice to Florijn Casino in writing. The Agreement may be terminated on the condition that the Player does not owe Florijn Casino any money. After Florijn Casino receives that notice the Player's Account will be closed and the conditions contained in this Agreement will continue to apply for another 6 months.
Article 21. Transfer of undertaking
The rights and obligations that ensue from the Agreement are transferrable in the event that Florijn Casino (or its business) is taken over or is in any way involved in a merger. Florijn Casino is not required to obtain prior permission from or to notify Players in this context.
Article 22. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
- The Agreement and any and all disputes that are related to it are governed by the laws of Curaçao.
- Any and all disputes that ensue from or are related to the Agreement will be submitted exclusively to the competent court of Curaçao. However, We will be nonetheless entitled to take legal action against a Player on behalf of Florijn Casino in the jurisdiction in which the Player resides
- The illegality, invalidity or enforceability of any part of this agreement will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of this agreement.
Article 23. Creditcards.
If you feel a billing error has occurred on your credit card billing statement, such as an unauthorized charge you may request a refund. You have 14 days to dispute the charge and must do so in the form of a letter that you can e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then review your complain and issue a refund or explain the charge within 14 day's.
Article 24 Cumulative Withdrawals
If the user's cumulative withdrawals reach EUR 2,300, the user's identity must be verified to comply with European laws, regulation and guideline for the prevention of money laundering and funding of terrorism. The following verification checks must be undertaken:
- Personal identification document i.e. a passport, driver's license or national identification card.
- Address verification document i.e. a copy of a utility bill (such as a water or electricity bill), a bank statement with the user's address on it or a tax bill. The address verification document must be issued within the last 3 months.
- Proof of payment. Depending on what deposit method the user is using, the user must provide a copy of that specific payment method.
3.1 If a credit card is being used, a copy of the user's credit card (front and back) or a copy of the credit card statement including the deposit made. The middle digits of the credit card number should be blanked out so that only the name, first 6 and last 4 digits are visible. The CVC digits on the back side of the card should also be blanked out.
3.2 If a bank transfer is made, a screenshot or copy of the user's bank statement where the transaction made is visible. The screenshot needs to show the account holder's name, the bank account number and the deposit made.
3.3 If E-wallet is used (Skrill, Neteller etc.), a screenshot of the user's e-wallet account profile page where the user's account details are clearly visible.
Additional bonus terms and conditions Florijn Casino
Bonuses are issued in good faith by Florijn Casino as an incentive for "real" players, or as a token of appreciation for returning players who have continually shown their patronage and played for entertainment purposes only. This bonus will be denied, declined, or revoked from players who are deemed to abuse the spirit of any promotional offers.
Players receive extra bonuses over their deposit on a regular basis. These bonuses will be communicated on the promotion page
- A bonus has to be released within 30 days. After this period the received bonus that has not yet been released will automatically be subtracted from the balance.
- Every bonus has a wagering requirement before it can be released. As a default most bonuses need to be wagered 30 (Deposit Bonus) or 55 times (Non Deposit Bonus). For example: On a deposit of € 100,- the player will receive € 100,- bonus. As a wager requirement of 30 times, the player need to wager for a total amount of €6000,- (bonus+deposit) before the bonus will be released and added to the player’s real money. The “wagering requirement” for all bonuses will be shown on Florijn Casino’s promotion page.
- All card games, video poker games and table games are excluded from bonuses.
- Bonus money can only be used on slot games.
- Bonus money can only be used in the live casino games: Casino Hold'em
- Bonus money cannot be used in games with a jackpot
- Bets placed at the following Slots will contribute 50% towards the wagering requirements: Crocodopolis, Irish Eyes (1&2), Jack Hammer (1&2), Mad Mad Monkey, Medusa (I&II), Simsalabim, Zombies, Safari Madness, Pirate’s Gold, Magic love, Beetle Frenzy, Scarface, Frankenstein.
- Bets placed at the theme Classic Slots and the games: Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, Kings of Chicago, Devil's Delight™, The Wish Master, South Park, South Park: Reel Chaos, Demolition squad Champion of the Track and Robin Hood will contribute 0% towards the wagering requirements.
- Bets placed at bonus enabled Live games will contribute 10% towards the wagering requirements
- All Bonuses are limited to one bonus per account. Two accounts per IP address, house address are permitted.
- Only bets made using Bonus will count towards the total wagering requirement.
- “Play for fun” on any game does not count towards any wagering requirement.
- Where a bonus is granted to you subject to wagering requirements, you will be limited to a maximum withdrawal value of one time the deposit amount made when you received the bonus, and any remaining balance will be forfeited, if the casino deems your play to be irregular. For example, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include, but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of for example €5 to initiate a high win during the early stages of game play, then significantly reducing bet size down to less than €1 a bet until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. While a bonus is in play, the maximum you may bet on any single bet will be limited to 5% of your original deposit capped at €5. Any value above this amount will be considered irregular play for bonus play-through requirements. The casino reserves the right to decide at its sole discretion which activities constitute "irregular play" for bonus play-through requirements. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of the Casino Management. All progressive wins are exempt from this clause.
- For a wager to count towards play-through requirements, the following minimum bets are required: slots €0,50.
- The player can check the status of his/her bonus(es) at the promotion page under the "active bonuses" tab at the "my bonus(es)" menu item. This displays how many percent of the bonus(es) is/are unlocked and how much of the wagering requirements is fulfilled. The player can unlock more bonuses at the same time.
- A promotion can be used in combination with another promotion.
- The player’s bonus will become available once the player has played all of his/her regular credits.
- When requesting a withdrawal any outstanding bonus money will be forfeited. When canceling a withdrawal, any previously obtained bonus(es) will not be refunded to the player’s account.
- Florijn Casino retains the right to change the terms and the conditions for this offer at any time without prior notice.
- If a player wishes not to receive the bonus he/she can contact the customer service, after which the bonus will be removed from the account. This decision is irrevocable.
- A player can, if he/she wishes, be excluded from all (future) bonus promotions, by indicating this to the support staff of Florijn Casino. This decision can later be undone.
- If a player has provided incorrect data on registration of a casino account at Florijn Casino, the player will be excluded from the bonus program, and earlier (unfairly) granted bonuses will be deducted from the balance.
- When Florijn Casino considers a player is abusing the promotion in any way, Florijn Casino reserves the right to close the account of that particular player, and to deny the player access to the casino.
- Florijn Casino reserves the right to end the offered promotion at any time, also during a promotion.
- Decisions on abuse taken by Florijn Casino are binding and final.
- Players from the following countries are not permitted to receive the welcome bonus, free money or free spins unless otherwise stated: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, China, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Hungary, Georgia, Greece, India, Indonesia, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine & USA.
Additional terms and conditions Welcome Bonus:
- The welcome bonus equals 100% of the first deposit up to a maximum of € 200,-.
- The first deposit must be a minimum of € 20,-
- The welcome bonus cannot be combined with a bonus from the supplementary bonus program. All other bonuses will be available after the player’s first deposit. Besides the welcome bonus, Florijn Casino will make extra bonuses available on pre announced times. Per action or promotion the special rules regarding the wagering requirements of the bonus will be communicated to the players
- The welcome bonus only applies to new players of Florijn Casino who do not belong to a household, family, or address of an already existing player of Florijn Casino who has already received a welcome bonus at an earlier stage.
- If the player is already a registered player at Florijn Casino and already received the welcome bonus, the player will no longer be eligible for the welcome bonus.
Additional terms and conditions free bonus
- Occasionally Florijn Casino will run promotions where players can receive a bonus without being required to make a deposit (i.e. Free Money/Non Deposit). These Free Money promotions can hold specific terms. In case of these Free Money promotions Florijn Casino will communicate these terms in the announcement regarding the Free Money promotions on the Bonuses page or the Promotion page.
- Winnings can be withdrawn when a minimum amount of €20,- has been reached.
- Please be aware that any play using Non Deposit Sign Up Bonuses will not unlock bonus funds and all winnings will return directly to your bonus account; these funds are not available for withdrawal. Once you make your first deposit, your Non Deposit Sign Up Bonus and any winnings accrued through play with this bonus will be subject to standard play-through requirements.
- If a Non Deposit Bonus is given after a player has made their first deposit and a customer has not made a deposit in the previous 7 days, then any cashable winnings from this Non Deposit is restricted to 10 times the value of the Non Deposit Bonus.
- The maximum payable amount that a player can win with the current and prior Free Money promotions is €50,-. Any remaining funds above the €50,- that were gained through a free money promotion will be removed from the player’s account after a payment request has been made.
- By requesting a withdrawal amount won with Free Money it is possible Florijn Casino will ask the player to forward a valid copy of his/her passport or driver’s license together with a utility bill. The address on these documents must match the address on the player’s account.
- Free Money promotions are only valid if published by Florijn Casino. These promotions will be published on the promotion page.
- Florijn Casino is aware that some free money offers will be published on other websites or forums. If there are sufficient grounds proving that the player did not receive the promotion through the exclusive channels of the casino itself, the casino will have the right to deny any payment requests that are made, even if the wagering requirements have been met.
- To be eligible for a free spins promotion or other promotions, for example a raffle, you need to wager the deposit amount at least 1 time.
VIP Accounts will be provide by Florijn Casino personally and cannot be otherwise obtained. As a VIP the player automatically have some extra privileges. Cash back
- The cash back percentage that will be returned is 5%/10%
- The amount that will be returned is cash money, not bonus money
- The cash back amount will be calculated over the losses* of the last 7 (seven) days
- Only players with a minimum loss of 100,- are eligible for the Cash Back
- The minimum cash back refund is €5.-
- The maximum cash back refund is €150.-/€250,-
- The Cash Back refund will be deposit every Monday before 23.00 hour.
- The general terms and conditions of Florijn Casino apply.
- Florijn Casino retains the right to change the terms and conditions of its promotions or terminate its promotions without further notice. It is the responsibility of the player to take notice here of any possible changes
*Losses will mean; Deposits less withdrawals less the amount on the account